Current Bible Studies at Seward United Methodist Church
- “Searching for Heaven on Earth” Adult Sunday School 9:30am Sunday in the Parlor
- “Following the Lectionary” Bible Study – 10:00am Thursday Morning in the Parlor
- “Adults with young children – coming soon” – Adult Sunday School 9:30am Sunday Morning for parents of young children.
- “Women on Wednesdays” – 7:00pm Wednesdays in the Parlor
- “Mens Group (every 3rd Saturday)” – 8:00am breakfast location varies
Description of Current Classes
Leader – Dana Galusha
Sunday School Bible Study Sundays 9:30-10:30am in the Parlor.
We will be spending several weeks looking at Ecclesiastes using the book “Searching for Heaven on Earth” by David Jeremiah.
Don’t you deserve a little happiness? They are the questions that plague us:
Is happiness within my reach?
Why is life so frustrating?
Is it too late for me?
Or to put another way, “Where can I find a little heaven on earth?”
History’s most successful man, Solomon, wondered just that. As Dr. David Jeremiah shows us, he was a man who tested life’s haunting questions head-on. And tasted life’s riches full-on. And who found his answers in the last place he thought to look.
Listen, then, to his voice. A voice that, if you pay attention, will speak directly to your flesh and bones and heart. A voice that admits: Maybe happiness is an empty hope. Or maybe we’ve simply been looking in all the wrong places. . .
“Adults with Young Children – coming soon”
Leader – volunteer today
Looking to start an adult Sunday school class that meets at 9:30am for parents with young children.
Leader – Robert Perry
Small Group Bible Study Thursdays 10:00-11:00am in the Parlor.
We typically follow the lectionary scripture passages.
Leader – Jo Ellen Axthelm
Small Group Bible Study
New study starting soon