Current Bible Studies at Seward United Methodist Church
- “31 Proverbs to Light Your Path” Adult Sunday School 9:30am Sunday in the Parlor
- Bible Study – 10:00am Thursday Morning in the Parlor – Starts back up in the Fall 2019
- “Adults with young children – TBA” – Adult Sunday School 9:30am Sunday Morning for parents of young children.
- “Women on Wednesdays” – 7:00pm Wednesdays in the Parlor
- “Mens Group (every 3rd Saturday)” – 8:00am breakfast location varies
Description of Current Classes
Leader – Dana Galusha
Sunday School Bible Study Sundays 9:30-10:30am in the Parlor.
We will be spending some time looking at Proverbs using the book “31 Proverbs to Light Your Path” by Liz Curtis Higgs.
About the Author
Liz Curtis Higgs has one goal: to help women embrace the grace of God with joy and abandon. She is the author of more than thirty books with 4.6 million copies in print, including her nonfiction bestsellers, Bad Girls of the Bible, The Girl’s Still Got It, The Women of Christmas, and The Women of Easter; her award-winning Parable Treasury for children; and several Scottish historical novels, including her New York Times bestseller, Mine Is the Night.
A seasoned professional speaker and Bible study teacher, Liz has toured with Women of Faith, Extraordinary Women, and Women of Joy, and has spoken at more than 1,700 conferences in all fifty states of the United States and fifteen foreign countries.
Liz is happily married to Bill Higgs, who serves as director of operations for her speaking and writing office. They share their life together in a nineteenth-century farmhouse in Louisville, Kentucky with their twin tabby cats, Boaz and Samson.
“Adults with Young Children – TBA”
Leader – volunteer today
Looking to start an adult Sunday school class that meets at 9:30am for parents with young children.
Leader – Robert Perry
Small Group Bible Study Thursdays 10:00-11:00am in the Parlor. Suspended for the Summer, will start again in the Fall.
Leader – Jo Ellen Axthelm
Small Group Bible Study
New study TBA