Latest Event Updates
“Completing HVAC Improvements”
Building Improvement Committee
Help Seward United Methodist Church raise funds for the new heating and air conditioning system to replace the old boiler. Currently, the sanctuary has been converted to the new system but the church offices, Fellowship Hall, BBCDC and Basement are in urgent need of updating.
The building improvement committee has decided to participate in a fund raising campaign selling bulbs and seeds during the month of March. The catalog items can be viewed online.
You can sell to family & friends. All orders will be tabulated and placed together. The fund raiser will continue through MARCH 26th when all order forms and money must be turned to Sandy at the church office.
Important things to know:
- Orders must include 7% sales tax
- Checks must be made payable to Seward United Methodist Church
- Include your phone number on the order form
- You will be notified by phone when orders have arrived in mid April
- Orders will need to be picked up and delivered promptly
- Retain packaging to facillitate the 100% “grow and bloom” guarantee